Sales: Business Development Representative
Type: Full Time
Start Date: ASAP
Realync is seeking a Business Development Representative to join the marketing team for our exponentially growing company! You will be responsible for seeking new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential clients. You will work directly with the sales team on sales/marketing initiatives for Realync – messaging and goals, demand generation, creative outbound campaigns, inbound lead nurturing, and more. This role will assist the marketing team with qualifying leads to contribute to the sales pipeline. We’re looking for a creative, driven, self-starter with a history of success that is hungry for a new challenge and looking to have a lot of fun along the way.
- Prospect potential clients and present our company and product offerings through cold calls, emails, nurture campaigns, online tools such as Linkedin, and more.
- Carry yourself professionally and represent the company in a positive and professional way.
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market by identifying and researching key contacts at targeted accounts.
- Arrange/set up meetings or calls between potential clients and Realync account executives.
- Qualify inbound leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities.
- Exceed your metrics/goals day in and day out, always striving to do better.
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/offers from the company.
- Impeccable professional communications (written and verbal) and presentation skills (via video, web, and in-person)
- Exceptional phone presence, good listening, and consultative selling skills
- Understanding of SaaS and preferably the multifamily industry
- Excellent negotiation skills and understanding of interacting with executives at prospect companies
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Track record of achieving and exceeding sales quotas
- Follow-through and obsessive attention to detail and “get it done” attitude
- Positive, can-do approach, never undermining your colleagues in order to “win”