Type: Full Time
Start Date: May 2021
Realync is seeking a Partnerships Coordinator to join Realync’s brand new Partnerships team! Realync’s industry-leading video leasing technology is an indispensable component of our clients’ technology stack for marketing, leasing, and resident engagement. Our Partnerships team seeks opportunities to work with other technology & service providers who are serving our mutual clients, aiming to increase efficiency, to improve data integrity, or to introduce entirely new functionality for our mutual clients.
This Partnership Coordinator will work with Realync’s VP of Partnerships to establish new partners, to maintain thriving partner relationships, and to manage operations related to the Partnerships function.
Realync is a fast growing B2B SaaS company with a defined market, proven opportunity, and a track record of success. We’re looking for curious, solution-oriented individuals who are up for a new challenge and looking to have a lot of fun along the way!
- Establish new Realync partners
- Work with the VP of Partnerships to define partnership strategy and roadmap.
- Source and vet potential Realync partners.
- Field partnership recommendations from various Realync stakeholders.
- Maintain thriving Partnership relationships
- Ensure regular communication with Realync’s partners.
- Coordinate regular meetings with partners.
- Seek opportunities to work with partners on event marketing and referrals.
- Manage Partnerships Operations
- Work with VP of Partnerships to establish efficient processes for managing partner communications.
- Provide internal enablement on partnership strategy and integration-related product enhancements.
The Ideal Candidate Will
- Work well within a dispersed national team and collaborate with various departments to identify and vet partnership opportunities.
- Be detail-oriented and able to prioritize and manage an ever-growing list of potential partnership opportunities.
- Be able to lead internal enablement sessions to ensure everyone shares a consistent message around our integrations and partnership strategy.
- Be accountable for consistent communication with partners.
- Be accountable for Realync’s partnerships being utilized by our clients and for ensuring that our clients are getting value from them.
- Minimum of 3 years of Partnerships experience at a multifamily or SaaS technology company.
- Proven track record of successfully managing partnership relationships.
- Organized, self-starter, with strong interpersonal skills to work effectively and nurture strong relationships with cross-functional business partners.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects, clients, tasks and related communications simultaneously and within budget.
Apply for this job here!