Location: Indianapolis Based
Type: Part Time
Realync is seeking an organized, flexible individual for our exponentially growing company. This position will report to the CEO and be responsible for the care and management of Realync’s headquarters at 985 Keystone Way in Carmel, IN as well as the day-to-day administrative operations for our national team.
From meeting and event planning to onboarding and assisting employees with systems and technology needs, this role will wear many hats working with all Realync teams to ensure they are supported.
Realync is a fast growing B2B SaaS company with a defined market, a proven opportunity, and a track record of success as we have reached a rare milestone in startup growth: profitability. We’re looking for a creative, driven, collaborative team player that is up for a new challenge and looking to have a lot of fun along the way!
- Manage the Realync office, including ordering and stocking supplies and inventory, coordinating office cleaning and vendors, assisting with special projects, and more
- Coordinate all-hands meetings, team lunches and activities, event planning, internal recognition and support (birthdays, anniversaries, etc.), and more
- Work with senior leaders on employee onboarding to assist with technology and systems setup
- Provide support as systems admin for internal tools such as Zoom, Slack, G Suite, TeamsID, and moreAssist teams with special projects, event planning, travel planning, etc.
- Assist with electronic check deposits
- Happy and pleasant
- Organized and detail oriented
- Ability to operate with discretion
- Effective communicator
- Flexible and able to keep up with changing processes
- Experience with scheduling and planning meetings and events
- Experience with technical systems like Google Suite, Slack, Zoom, and more
If interested, please contact email@example.com!