Interested in changing an industry? How about on a global scale?
Realync is an innovative real estate technology company on a mission to save everyone time, money, and hassle during the real estate touring process and forever change the way people see and show properties. Along the way, we want to have fun, make memories, help our communities and build a truly incredible team. Interested in seeing what ‘real’ is all about? Here are a few more things you can expect while working at Realync:
Realync was born from innovative thinking and encourages anything outside of the box. We’re passionate, motivated, and creative – we’re real.
Realync calls the Midwest home and is proud to be a part of its tech communities. Amazing people. Great work ethic. All day, err’day.
We’re all grown ups. We believe in empowering our team members and expect them to manage their work and outside lives. Forget about a 9 to 5.
Everyone has a community of some sort and we particularly love ours. We look for people with hearts for serving and giving back. T-shirts included.
Realync is seeking a National Account Manager for our growing multifamily technology company. This position will be responsible for managing and nurturing the growth and retention of local, regional, and national enterprise clients. With 57 enterprise clients and nearly 100K multifamily units using the Realync video leasing solution, we have a strong foundation of success with clients to build upon. Realync has managed over a 98% retention rate with communities, which is a mark we plan and expect this role to continue prioritizing and hitting, and have seen over 75% of our revenue come from growth of existing enterprise accounts. We are looking for a talented, driven, self-starter with a history of success that is hungry for a new challenge and looking to have a lot of fun along the way.
- Account Management
- Track, manage, and report key metrics, data, analytics, and ROI numbers to enterprise client stakeholders
- Generate portfolio analyses for enterprise accounts to identify growth opportunities and propose strategic growth and rollout plans
- Account Growth
- Commissioned sales focus on growth of existing and new enterprise accounts
- Client Retention
- Work to not only gain new communities within enterprise accounts, but keep the ones that we already have through relationship building, ample reporting, and partnering with CS to ensure high ROI from our platform
- New Account Sales
- Second to account growth, but also pursue outbound sales efforts to generate new opportunities, leads, and business for Realync
- Attend Conferences, Tradeshows, & Association Events
- Sales Strategy
- Work with Realync leadership on setting, fine tuning, and adjusting overall sales and account managements strategies
- Data Analysis & Reporting
- Pull, analyze, and manage Realync and client data for tracking performance and ROI
- Minimum of 4 years Sales or Account Management experience at a multifamily technology and/or B2B SaaS company
- Proven track record of sales and/or account management performance
- Experience with sales technology: HubSpot, ALN, and others
- Organized, self-starter, with strong interpersonal skills to work effectively and nurture strong relationships with cross-functional business partners
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects, clients, tasks and related communications simultaneously and within budget.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.