Interested in changing an industry? How about on a global scale?
Realync is an innovative real estate technology company on a mission to save everyone time, money, and hassle during the real estate touring process and forever change the way people see and show properties. Along the way, we want to have fun, make memories, help our communities and build a truly incredible team. Interested in seeing what ‘real’ is all about? Here are a few more things you can expect while working at Realync:
Realync was born from innovative thinking and encourages anything outside of the box. We’re passionate, motivated, and creative – we’re real.
Realync calls the Midwest home and is proud to be a part of its tech communities. Amazing people. Great work ethic. All day, err’day.
We’re all grown ups. We believe in empowering our team members and expect them to manage their work and outside lives. Forget about a 9 to 5.
Everyone has a community of some sort and we particularly love ours. We look for people with hearts for serving and giving back. T-shirts included.
Realync is seeking a Finance Manager for our growing multifamily technology company. This position will be Realync’s first full-time finance hire and be responsible for laying the foundation of all financial modeling, budgeting, reporting, and analysis as we continue to scale and grow.
With 100 enterprise clients and over 1,000 multifamily properties using the Realync video leasing solution, we have a strong foundation of success with clients to build upon. Firmly positioned as B2B SaaS, experience with recurring revenue models will be a must. We are looking for a talented, driven, self-starter with a history of success that is hungry for a new challenge and looking to have a lot of fun along the way.
- Work with and manage 3rd party accounting firm to prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual reports – Financial and non- Financial
- Perform primary accounting, financial, or administrative tasks, such as A/R and A/P processing
- Provide operational and strategic insights to management by assembling and summarizing data; preparing reports; making presentations of findings, analyses, and recommendations
- Perform strategic and scenario analysis to determine present and future financial performance
- Access general ledger system, financial reporting systems, and other business systems to pull information for use in trending and forecasting analyses
- Provide analysis and report on the sales pipeline to stakeholders
- Prepare sales and compensation planning analysis
- Build analytical models that utilize both financial and non-financial data to forecast operating results
- Create presentations to summarize results of findings and present results to management
- Project Manager for the Annual Business Planning process
- 3+ years of FP&A experience in B2B SaaS
- Detail oriented and an ability to work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Experience in financial modeling, business analysis, and FP&A
- Experience in Salesforce and QuickBooks
- Expert MS Office skills, specifically MS Excel
- Experience working with the corporate budgeting process
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills (verbal, written and listening)
- Ability to switch from complex to routine tasks when required
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- Ability to influence others with data
- Experience building scalable, yet flexible solutions
If interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume.
Realync is multifamily’s only cloud-based, Fair Housing compliant video leasing & engagement solution. Empowering onsite teams to create their own pre-recorded videos and host live video tours for prospective residents, the Realync platform has helped teams streamline touring and leasing to experience increased conversion rates, decreased sales cycles, and increased sight-unseen leasing.
Location: Chicago, IL
Realync is seeking a Product Manager for our rapidly growing multifamily technology company. This position will be responsible for technical product management, product strategy, roadmap, and research, and product communication / marketing. This position will play a crucial role in translating business requirements into technical requirements and managing the near-term and longer-term evolution of our platform. The Product Manager will serve as the bridge between the strategy side and technology side of the company. We are looking for a talented, driven, self-starter with domain experience and a history of success that is hungry for a new challenge and looking to have a lot of fun along the way.
- Technical Product Management
- Bridge client feedback by understanding and representing their needs and product requirements
- Translate product ideation into detailed requirements for prototype construction and final product development
- Work with the development team to ensure that product requirements are understood
- Work within Agile software development methodology to manage sprint scope planning, sprint progress and execution, and story review/approval following development team QA
- Product Strategy, Roadmap, and Research
- Collaborate with the COO and Product team to define and iterate on the company’s product roadmap and strategic vision, in turn helping achieve client and business goals
- Understand, analyze, and perceive users’ needs to inform product positioning and prioritization
- Analyze competitors’ products, alternatives, and macro-industry trends/shifts to explore new ways to improve the company’s products
- Ensure that user story content and prioritization is aligned to larger strategic objectives
- Product Communication & Marketing
- Support client success and development teams to ensure client satisfaction goals are met
- Coordinate product releases with marketing, client success, and engineering teams
- Product / Technical Background
- At least 3 years of experience in B2B SaaS product management, ideally with a background in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field
- Technical skills: Pivotal Tracker, Agile software development methodologies and best practices, MS Office Suite
- Strong Business Acumen
- Ability to understand overall company strategy, business drivers, and client needs to ensure value-add product evolution
- Excellent Communication & Organization Skills
- Translating strategy into execution is paramount; this involves communicating with strictly business-minded people and with strictly technical-minded people — and ensuring that both sides have the needs fulfilled in an optimal way
- Comfort with deep technical discussions with engineers (and users) about the pros and cons of different approaches
- User-Centric Mentality
- Act as a champion in solving client’s problems and synthesizing the “voice of the customer” into product delivery
- Understand and empathize with who the product is serving, why, and how
- Identify the technical aspects that can contribute to users’ success through direct communication with users
- System and Structural Thinking
- Ability to determine the best course of action holistically, within a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to break down barriers to improve efficiency and set scalable, performance-driven foundations/controls
If interested, please email email@example.com with your resume.