Budget season has arrived! It’s the time of year when we review the previous year, determine what worked and what didn’t, and decide how to progress forward in the coming year. Out of those reflections, we begin to understand what gaps remain and how we can (affordably) solve for them. Somehow, it always feels like we have to do more with less – less time, less money, and less staff.
When it comes to your virtual leasing strategy, here are five things to consider as you make cuts, streamline processes, and onboard new technologies:
Is it built for multifamily?
- Many products are retrofitted to our industry. A dedicated product with a team behind it that has experience on-site is invaluable.
Is it user-friendly? Will it make things easier for on-site teams?
- Adding any technology to your tech stack will be tricky. It will take education, dedication, and buy-in from your entire team. A solution that is easy to learn will sustain itself. Make sure yours offers continued training as teams turnover and helps drive efficiencies.
Is it affordable?
- Free is nice, but as the saying goes, “You get what you pay for!” Free options often lack viewer-specific trackability, reduce consistency within your brand, and allow for unreported activities. Find the paid service that offers you the oversight you need AND the ability to customize based on site-level needs.
Will it help convert leads to leases?
- The proof is in the pudding! In addition to meeting prospect needs and expectations, you need a product that helps you do the work. Is it making your on-site teams’ lives easier? Does it provide more insights for following up with prospects? Can it engage them sooner and longer? Does it get them to sign on the dotted line? (or these days, with their mouse 😜)
Does it solve for the full sales funnel or only top-of-funnel marketing?
- Sure, you want a solution to help during the leasing lifecycle, but why stop there?! Your virtual leasing strategy should do that and more. Make sure the tool you’re considering offers the flexibility to also assist in reducing on-site teams’ repetitive communication, educating upcoming residents, immersing new and existing residents in the community, and even aiding with maintenance, move-outs, and more!
Wondering where to start?
Realync is no longer just multifamily’s leading video enablement solution. We are now multifamily’s complete virtual solution offering tools for marketing, leasing, maintenance, resident engagement, and more!
Here are a few highlights:
- Realync was specifically built for multifamily and integrates with various CRMs.
- Our app is user-friendly and we offer continuous training and/or refreshers for any team members with access to Realync.
- If you’re short on staff or need content recorded, Realync Studios will capture pre-recorded video, 360 click-through tours, or 360 videos of amenities, units, and operational videos for you.
- Our goal is to help your team meet their goals and we achieve that by offering several tools that improve what they’re able to accomplish at a consistent quality each day.
- We have adaptable plans to meet the various needs of different-sized leasing teams, communities, locations, and more.
- Realync video content contributes a 300% improvement in lead-to-lease conversion.
- Multifamily Sales Funnel Applications: Put your teams front and center by integrating video content into your ILS’, on your website as a Realync Journey, in your email communication to prospects, and via your tour scheduler.
Make your virtual solution complete with Realync. Get a personalized demo today to learn more about how Realync can fit your teams’ specific needs!